LED Light Therapy
LED Light Therapy in a nutshell is Tissue Repair from the bottom up!
LED Light Therapy is based on important research by NASA showing that certain frequencies of light significantly increase new tissue growth, stimulate collagen production and reduce fine lines and wrinkles amongst so many other benefits (see below).
Did you know? LED is now used for transplant surgeries. Yes indeed. Think liver and kidney transplants. why? Simple. Tissue repair happens much more quickly with LED than without using it! Amazing! Have skin and tissue damage? We have LED for you!!
LED uses a technology called photomodulation that works by activating skin cells with pulses of low-level, non-thermal light energy. Light energy penetrates the tissue layers, destroying free radicals without damaging surrounding tissue. Not only is LED extremely effective, but it also has the added benefit of being painless, relaxing, and requires zero recovery time. Compared to Laser/IPL, the benefits far outweigh and the treatment is much less expensive.
LED Light Photo Facials vs. Laser/IPL: LED offers a more complete coverage for a longer period of time. Treatment head sizes are approximately 218cm whereas, the treatment head size of a laser/IPL is around 2cm. LED stimulates the cells for a longer period of time, typically 20 minutes upward, whereas with laser/IPL the cells are only stimulated for a fraction of a second. LED therapy works with the skin, not against it. LED therapy is non-thermal, non-ablative and non-invasive. No infra-red or ultra-violet light is used and unlike laser/IPL, LED offers immediate results with zero post treatment problems.
LED Lights and their uses: (although many times we use a combination of colors)
Blue: Indicated for acneic skin. Also helps with dehydration, destroys acne bacteria by setting off a cascade of cellular activity that creates a deadly environment for acne.
Red: Indicated for aging skin. Also ideal for dry, sun damaged skin in need of circulation and promotion of collegen firmness.
Yellow: Indicated for sensitive skin. Helps to reduce redness and inflammation of all kinds as well as edema and rosacea.
Green: Indicated for pigmentation (both hyper and hypo) spots/issues.
- Beneficial to ALL skin types and for both men and women
- Minimizes Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Reduces Crow’s Feet
- Improves Skin Tone and Clarity
- Reduces Sun Damaged Skin
- Diminishes Age Spots (think hands and face)
- Stimulates Tissue Repair
- Helps Irregular Pigmentation
- Lessens Pore Size
- Smoothes Skin Texture
- Reduces Redness/Flushing/Inflammation
- Increases Circulation by increasing new capillaries to replace damaged ones
- Stimulates production of collagen – the major connective tissue that creates strength and flexibility
- Promotes healing of wounds, ulcers and inflamed tissue
- Releases Enzymes (the major carrier of energy to cells)
- Increases Lymphatic System Activity – lymphatic flow can be doubled with LED use, increasing – drainage and facilitating toxin removal.
- Relieves Pain – LED ions fire into the nerves relieving pain. LED is successfully used in pain therapy, dermatology and rheumatology.
- Kills and Disables bacteria and virus’. The light raises the temperature of the tissue which can kill or disable sensitive bacteria and virus’.
- Cellular Clean-Up and Healing – Ingests dead and degenerated cells and is an important part of the infection fighting process. Once infection is removed, healing begins.
LED is simply amazing and is an absolute wonder treatment for any long-standing skin conditions (from acne to age/sun spots to redness and rosacea).
LED Light Photo Facials are available for: Anti-Aging, Acne, Pigmentation Issues, Sun Damage and Post Laser Treatments and more.
No side effects, no downtime, just tissue repair from the bottom up within all layers of your skin.
We have also LED light for home using !
More information : email@example.com